Food cart and other convenient menu in Manila are endless for hunger alert. If you are in a tight budget and wants to enjoy most money in your pocket, you must have discipline in what you eat. Siomai, siopao and noodles can stop the crumbling stomach's desire in just seconds and you spend other budget for drinks or maybe in a karaoke place with your friends. There are several franchise food carts in malls specifically in shoe mart where options are so big that you cannot taste all of them in one day. Big players are siomai, ice creams, dumplings, shawarma and other Asian delicacies that is commonly loved by the consumers.
The Philippines is innovation in the food industry is getting higher and higher each year and these new entrepreneurs or business starters are the ones that worked to achieve a capital. Roaming around the mall I tasted the wrapped meat that is steamed "the siomai" and I always asked for 2 calamansi because I really like the sour taste plus the chilli paste they offer. If you are like me that is a little bit careful in spending, you might want to resist tempting food that are overly priced. The moment that you remember this short article blog, you might realize that you can save more by consuming snacks that are fairly good to alleviate the cravings. These micro businesses are always ready to provide the mass the quick food for the busy life of the running Pinoys.
By observing MRT and LRT stations, they are really accessible for everyone to refresh and cool down specially this hot season. Some of our kababayans also created and applied this advantage into making their own money machine. The food industry will always be a lucrative source of income since this is a basic need of man. Do you notice that buyers are not getting tired of buying? If you are a commuter these individuals, you will understand why. They undergo and wait for the traffic to move out and they will need to fall in line to ride another vehicle (public utility vehicle like: jeep, tricycle) just to reach their home sweet home. After that scenario, one thing is for sure; they will feel weak and lacking energy burning every protein they have walking or running either for office or house.
Food cart businesses are located in the heart of the metro or any place where busy people pass by. Terminals and main cities are populated with the food treats to both earn profit and serve the people. The best way to collect additional Philippine peso is through business. Food cart franchising seem to be a good start if you are a starter in this new career. Begin with a vision in mind previewing all possibilities before buying a stall to retail. Food carts are easy to set up anywhere but be sure to strategically locate them before operation commence. Siomai, noodles and siopao are the mass favorite of the Filipinos according to consumer statistics.
Food cart crews can make or break your business. They are the ones who cook the food, interact with the costumers, receive payments and keep the profit while you are not in your business. Finding a food cart crew is crucial. It is important to set standards to find an excellent crew. Qualifications are as follows:
1) Able and willing to cook.
2) Has good hygiene and presentable appearance. Since you are in the food sector, your representative should look clean to have a good impression from the costumers. For male, it is best to have a haircut that is 3 cm from the nape and 2 cm from the ears. For females, their hair should be tied and they should be willing to put on a hair net. Both should not have skin problems and body odor. They should also able to maintain presentable appearance despite busy times when the body is producing more perspiration.
3) Interacts well with people. People interaction is very important in sales. This may keep regular costumers and may welcome new ones. Be sure the crew is able to balance costumer relations and his duties as a food cart crew.
4) Capable of simple calculations.
5) Physically and mentally healthy
6) Has a positive Attitude.
7) Trust worthy and has no criminal background.
Now that you have your crew, it is best to build a good communication with him or her. Aside from having his or her loyalty, you will also make him or her want the food cart business to prosper. Here are practical tips to help your crew be loyal and motivated with his work:
1) Greet him as you arrive and address him or her with his/ her name.
2) Treat him or her with foods and sometimes gifts. Usually, crews have very little salary (150 PHP per day or 4,500 PHP per month), so they literally does not have much opportunity to experience foods other than the basic ones.
3) give quotas and incentives. This is a good way to may your crew motivated and self driven. When he or she reaches the target sales, you may give him or her additional 50 PHP or it depends upon your computation.
4) Do not be rude when he or she happens to make mistakes, just be firm and authoritative. Set the rules and consequences in a nice way.
5) Show him or her that you also care.
Remember that your goal is to find an excellent crew and keep him or her as long as possible to prevent from having problems in your food cart operations.
Lechon manok franchise
(c) Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved. Food Franchise Alternative. - Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines 1400