Food cart crews can make or break your business. They are the ones who cook the food, interact with the costumers, receive payments and keep the profit while you are not in your business. Finding a food cart crew is crucial. It is important to set standards to find an excellent crew. Qualifications are as follows:
1) Able and willing to cook.
2) Has good hygiene and presentable appearance. Since you are in the food sector, your representative should look clean to have a good impression from the costumers. For male, it is best to have a haircut that is 3 cm from the nape and 2 cm from the ears. For females, their hair should be tied and they should be willing to put on a hair net. Both should not have skin problems and body odor. They should also able to maintain presentable appearance despite busy times when the body is producing more perspiration.
3) Interacts well with people. People interaction is very important in sales. This may keep regular costumers and may welcome new ones. Be sure the crew is able to balance costumer relations and his duties as a food cart crew.
4) Capable of simple calculations.
5) Physically and mentally healthy
6) Has a positive Attitude.
7) Trust worthy and has no criminal background.
Now that you have your crew, it is best to build a good communication with him or her. Aside from having his or her loyalty, you will also make him or her want the food cart business to prosper. Here are practical tips to help your crew be loyal and motivated with his work:
1) Greet him as you arrive and address him or her with his/ her name.
2) Treat him or her with foods and sometimes gifts. Usually, crews have very little salary (150 PHP per day or 4,500 PHP per month), so they literally does not have much opportunity to experience foods other than the basic ones.
3) give quotas and incentives. This is a good way to may your crew motivated and self driven. When he or she reaches the target sales, you may give him or her additional 50 PHP or it depends upon your computation.
4) Do not be rude when he or she happens to make mistakes, just be firm and authoritative. Set the rules and consequences in a nice way.
5) Show him or her that you also care.
Remember that your goal is to find an excellent crew and keep him or her as long as possible to prevent from having problems in your food cart operations.
Lechon manok franchise
(c) Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved. Food Franchise Alternative. - Greenhills San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines 1400